I am participating in Blog Action Day 2014. This year’s topic is Inequality.
Inequality comes in many forms and sizes. There are different reasons why there is a lot of inequality not only in the United States, but in the world. There are many reasons, but in reality, there is really one cause for inequality.
Some say it’s race. Although we have progress in race relations, there are some pockets…
This week is my birthday and I have to say, I had an adventurous 30th year in life:
- Got a burger named after me.
- Lisa Loeb and I hugged.
- I won free tickets to Celebrate Fairfax! for life.
- Apparently, in one of the most iconic pictures this year (personally for me, in my lifetime).
- Started freelancing and learn so much of people’s different needs.
Do I expect my 31st year to be as epic? Not…
If you follow European soccer, they have a period called the “Transfer Deadline.” It’s like the trading deadline in North American major sports. It’s where clubs try to get players from others for a price. There are two types of transfers:
- Permanent – where the team has ownership of the player until terminated
- Loan – where the team borrows a player from their previous team for certain time.
June 17, 2001
May 20, 2005
June 6, 2005
December 26, 2005
June 6, 2008
May 10, 2010
June 8, 2010
August 26, 2010
June 14, 2011
May 25, 2014
July 1, 2014
And now you can add September 8-9, 2014 as one of the happiest moments in my brief lifetime. Here’s the weird thing: those two days were not in my original plans.
It all started on Tuesday, September 2nd, when the…
The biggest smile I’ve seen from Jayson Werth and somehow I get credit for it./ via @natsmab #nats #instanats (at Nationals Park)